Solar Panel Cleaning
Have you noticed a drop in the output of your solar panels since you installed them? Is reaching your payback time taking longer than you expected? It’s not the weather, and it’s probably not a technical fault – it’s just dirt and grime.
Moss, tree sap, leaves, bird droppings, dust particles, and more build up on your solar panels and prevent sunlight from reaching the photovoltaic cells. The problems this can cause include:
- Reduced efficiency and output mean less power
- Reduced lifespan of the solar panels means you’ll need to replace them sooner
- Potential for permanent staining can permanently reduce your efficiency
- Poor maintenance may affect your warranty
- All the above cause a reduced return on your investment
Most manufacturers recommend their solar panels are cleaned at least once every six to twelve months, and failure to do so can lead to long-term damage and a loss on your investment.
How We Clean Solar Panels
Cleaning solar panels requires professional equipment – it’s not as simple as putting up a ladder and cleaning the panels by hand. Any weight placed on the solar panels causes damage to them, which may reduce their output, or even lead to you needing a replacement.
Instead, we use our water-fed pole cleaning equipment to clean your solar panels quickly and effectively. The purified water we use evaporates to leave a streak-free, stain-free without the need for harmful chemicals. The water is fed up the pole and through our brush, which is then used to loosen dirt and rinse it off. This method is safer for your solar panels, safer for our team, and provides a better result.
Advantages of Solar Panel Cleaning
Solar panel cleaning protects your investment and helps to ensure a great output. The benefits of a professional clean include:
- Ensures your solar panels give the greatest possible output – the cleaning pays for itself
- Protects against long-term damage and helps ensure your solar panels stay in great working order
- Maximizes your return and ensures you reach payback time as quickly as possible
- Makes sure your solar panels are cleaned in a way that does not damage them
Book Your Solar Panel Clean Today
Every moment that your solar panels are left dirty, you are losing money and risking long-term damage. Our expertise and professional equipment can achieve a great finish in a short period of time.
Call today on 916-844-8622 or use our online contact form to start a conversation with our team.