Rain Gutter Cleaning
Every year, leaves, debris and other materials collect in your gutters, clogging them up and preventing them from working well. Eventually, the gutter becomes completely blocked, creating a leak that drops water down the side of your home.
Many homeowners choose to ignore these if the leak doesn’t inconvenience them, but this risks causing significant and expensive damage to your home. The role of your gutters is an important one, collecting and removing water and allowing it to drain away from your home. Failing to clean gutters can cause the following problems:
- Gutter leaks can lead to water damage to the foundation of your home, which can cause no-end of expensive problems.
- Water leaks can lead to damp and mold inside your home, which can be particularly dangerous for asthma sufferers, small children, and the elderly. It also causes unsightly damage that can be expensive to correct.
- Blocked gutters may break or fall, causing damage to your roof as they come away. It’s always cheaper to clean your current ones than it is to replace them!
All these problems are costly to fix, but preventing them is simple. All you need to do is clean your gutters regularly – or pay a professional to do it (that’s where we come in!).
Benefits of Professional Rain Gutter Cleaning
We use the latest professional rain gutter cleaning equipment to clear your gutters and ensure they run cleanly every time. Our specialist equipment means we don’t have to get up a ladder to clear every gutter – we can clean it from below. This makes tricky, hard-to-reach gutters a specialty of ours. Of course, sometimes you must get up a ladder and get stuck in, and we’re no strangers to that either.
There are many benefits to hiring a professional gutter cleaner:
- Unblock gutters and prevent leaks
- Protect your home from water damage
- Check gutters are in good state of repair and advise on any problems
- Remove leaves, plants, and any other foreign objects which may cause a problem
- Reduce the risk of mold building up and pests building a home in your gutter
- Friendly advice on preventative maintenance and how regularly your gutters require cleaning.
Emergency Rain Gutter Cleaning
Where possible, we provide same-day emergency gutter cleaning services for your home or business. In busy seasons (fall) we take a lot of advance bookings, and a same-day response is not always possible.
Please call us today on 916-844-8622 or contact us through our online contact form to book a gutter cleaning service.